Quality welding curtains and welding screens, dust curtain, strip curtain, x-ray curtain and fixings, industrial partioning, fire retardant stage curtains.
We design and manufacture an extensive range of durable and flexible mobile fire retardant welding curtains, welding screens and welding tents. We also design, manufacture and supply a range of industrial partioning solutions. Our welding screens and welding tents are available in a range of materials such as PVC or canvas.
Our screens, curtains and tents are also available in options for non-welding applications such as dust booth and dust protection and for x-ray shielding, and radiation protection for medical environments or airports.
We also produce flame retardant curtain solutions for environments such as theatres and exhibition centres.
All are available in standard or bespoke sizes.Product Catalogue
Share this Product
Our welding & PVC strip curtains, welding curtain track systems, welding screens and frame ranges include:
- Hi-vis amber welding PVC - translucent welding PVC with a high degree of visibility
- Lowvis green welding PVC - reinforced, no visibility
- Safearc amber/safearc bronze welding PVC - Reinforced, some visibility
- Tusker Weld Green welding PVC - dark green welding PVC - low visibility
- Heavy duty canvas - waterproof and rot proof
- Jute - close weave natural material
- NEO250/NEO400 - neoprene coated firbreglass for heavy duty welding and grinding
- Flame retardant, flexible and withstands repeated contact with forklifts, pallet trucks and equipment
- Suitable for all welding and non-welding applications
- Recommended for any door or booth application, as thermal, sound or dust barrier or spray booth and can be used for partitioning
GWR (Great Western Railway)More
Made by Bluestone360