Quality welding curtains and frames, dust curtain, strip curtain, welding screens, x-ray curtain and fixings, industrial partioning
We design and manufacture an extensive range of durable and flexible mobile fire retardant welding curtains, welding screens, welding umbrellas and welding frames. We also design, manufacture and supply a range of industrial partioning solutions. Our welding screens and frames are available for both welding applications and non-welding applications such as dust booth and dust protection.
We also supply lead curtain for use as x-ray shielding curtains and radiation curtains, complete with frames and fixing options for industrial or medical environments or airports.
Our curtain frames are available in a range of specifications. They can be supplied complete with our range of Tusker welding curtains or non-welding curtains or x-ray curtains or PVC strip curtains in a range of standard or bespoke sizes.
Our mobile welding frames and shelters are fitted with a range of materials such as welding and non-welding PVC, heavy duty canvas, neoprene coated glass fibre and strip curtaining.
Share this Product
Our welding & PVC strip curtains, welding curtain track systems, welding screens and frame ranges include:
- Hi-vis amber welding PVC - translucent welding PVC with a high degree of visibility
- Lowvis green welding PVC - reinforced, no visibility
- Safearc amber/safearc bronze welding PVC - Reinforced, some visibility
- Tusker Weld Green welding PVC - dark green welding PVC - low visibility
- Heavy duty canvas - waterproof and rot proof
- Jute - close weave natural material
- NEO250/NEO400 - neoprene coated firbreglass for heavy duty welding and grinding
- Flame retardant, flexible and withstands repeated contact with forklifts, pallet trucks and equipment
- Suitable for all welding and non-welding applications
- Recommended for any door or booth application, as thermal, sound or dust barrier or spray booth and can be used for partitioning
Serra Soldadura Barcelona
Serra Soldadura is a Barcelona-based company supplying products for assemblies in the automotive and aeronautics industries. They contacted Tusker Industrial Safety as they required a supplier for bespoke welding curtains and safety gear for welding for their partner, The Gestamp Group. Gestamp is an international group dedicated to the design, development and manufacture of metal automotive components. They are leaders in the design and manufacture of automotive components and one of the leading manufacturers in the automotive industry worldwide.
Made by Bluestone360