Quality Welding Curtains and Frames
We design and manufacture an extensive range of durable and flexible mobile fire retardant welding curtains, welding screens, welding umbrellas and welding frames. Our welding screens and frames are available for both welding applications and non-welding applications such as dust booth and dust protection.
Our welding curtain frames are available in a range of specifications. They can be supplied complete with our range of Tusker welding curtains or non-welding curtains or PVC strip curtains in a range of standard or bespoke sizes.
Our mobile welding frames and shelters are fitted with a range of materials such as welding and non-welding PVC, heavy duty canvas, neoprene coated fibreglass and strip curtaining.
Share this Product
Our welding & PVC strip curtains and frame ranges include:
- Hi-vis amber welding PVC - translucent welding PVC with a high degree of visibility
- Lowvis green welding PVC - reinforced, no visibility
- Safearc amber/safearc bronze welding PVC - Reinforced, some visibility
- Tusker Weld Green welding PVC - dark green welding PVC - low visibility
- Heavy duty canvas - waterproof and rot proof
- Jute - close weave natural material
- NEO250/NEO400 - neoprene coated firbreglass for heavy duty welding and grinding
- 2.5m diameter
- Complete with heavy duty canvas cover
- Flame retardant, flexible and withstands repeated contact with forklifts, pallet trucks and equipment
- Suitable for all welding and non-welding applications
- Recommended for any door or booth application, as thermal, sound or dust barrier or spray booth and can be used for partitioning
Industrial and construction safety solutions including FR tarpaulin, monarflex, debris netting, fire barriers and construction window protection.More
Made by Bluestone360