Welding Curtain Manufacturers
We design and manufacture an extensive range of durable and flexible mobile fire retardant welding curtains, welding screens, welding umbrellas and welding frames. Our welding screens and frames are available for both welding applications and non-welding applications such as dust booth and dust protection.
Our welding curtain frames are available in a range of specifications. They can be supplied complete with our range of Tusker welding and non-welding curtain or PVC strip curtains in a range of standard or bespoke sizes.
Our mobile frames and shelters are fitted with a range of materials such as welding and non-welding PVC, heavy duty canvas, neoprene coated fibreglass and strip curtaining.
Share this Product
Our welding and frame ranges include:
- Hi-vis amber welding PVC - translucent welding PVC with a high degree of visibility
- Lowvis green welding PVC - reinforced, no visibility
- Safearc amber/safearc bronze welding PVC - Reinforced, some visibility
- Tusker Weld Green welding PVC - dark green welding PVC - low visibility
- Heavy duty canvas - waterproof and rot proof
- Jute - close weave natural material
- NEO250/NEO400 - neoprene coated firbreglass for heavy duty welding and grinding
Construction Window Protection
Working closely with Yuanda Europe to completely understand their requirement, we designed a bespoke construction window protection solution made to fit the required dimensions, using fixing options that would complement the internal façade.More
Made by Bluestone360