What we offer
Tusker Industrial have produced an extensive range of high temperature fabrics designed to protect personnel, plant and equipment. Our industrial blankets and industrial fabrics provide solutions to the hazards associated with welding and fabrication and also dust protection, heat protection, sound insulation and chemical protection.
Our high-tech materials and blankets can be manufactured to customer specifications, or are available in a comprehensive range of off-the-shelf options.
Get in touch with our team if you require a solution for:
- Welding protection (including welding spatter protection, glare and spark protection)
- Heat retention and heat absorbing materials, thermal insulation and pipe insulation
- Grinding curtain
- Heat resistant material
- Heat reflective material
- Abrasion resistance
- Molten metal containment
- Temperature resistance
- Dust protection
- Sound insulation
- Acid and oil resistance
We can provide our fabrics as screens, industrial blanket, pipe wrap and cable protector, machine covers and any other bespoke option.
If you would like free sample of any of our industrial fabrics, including our famous Tusker Weldstop, please order here.Request a sample
Share this Product
Our range of industrial fabrics include the following high specification materials:
- Woven glass fibre material.
- Designed to contain molten metal with a high degree of flexibility.
- Suitable for heavy duty welding or grinding, this material is abrasion resistant, flexible and tear resistant with low dust emission.
- Enhanced with mineral salts and vermiculite.
- Fully coated with flame retardant black neoprene and withstands continuous temperatures of up to 150°c.
- Designed to be used in welding or grinding applications to protect from welding spark, light welding spatter and glare.
- 1 hour rating.
- Also suitable as a smoke barrier. NEO400 is also suitable as an acoustic solution.
GWR (Great Western Railway)More
Made by Bluestone360