High Quality PPE Attire – UK made
We’re famous for our high quality, high specification, versatile range of PPE attire and welding clothing that stands up to the most demanding environments. Our protective clothing suits a variety of industrial environments including welding, foundries or any environment where fire retardancy or heat resistance is required. Our quality ethic is evident in our protective clothing – use of the best raw materials and highly skilled processes means that you get quality garments that you can trust.
Our range includes:
- Flame retardant leather
- Heat reflective (aluminised)
- Flame retardant Proban
What we offer
We offer both standard ranges and a bespoke manufacturing service.
We’ve designed our range of PPE and welding protective clothing through consultation with those who work in hazardous environments. This means that our high quality range is comfortable and versatile. With 3 standard fabric options to suit a range of applications, our PPE offers a practical and functional solution.
Share this Product
Our range of PPE Protective Clothing products include:
- Inherently flame retardant.
- Manufactured from hides specially selected to be blemish-free and treated with specialist oils to ensure durability and comfort.
- Heat resistant to 250°.
- Ideal for use in welding applications and in foundries.
- Available in tan, red, blue (premium) and chrome (economy) leathers.
- Flame retardant rayon which provides excellent heat reflection and insulation.
- Protects the wearer against molten metal splash and radiant heat.
- Recommended for use in welding and foundries and for specialist fire fighting conditions.
Construction Window Protection
Working closely with Yuanda Europe to completely understand their requirement, we designed a bespoke construction window protection solution made to fit the required dimensions, using fixing options that would complement the internal façade.More
Made by Bluestone360