The Tusker Work Shelter/welding tent is a ready assembled foldaway mobile welding tent, fabricated using a sturdy zinc plated tubular steel. The work shelter frame is suitable for use with Tusker range of reinforced PVC curtains or heavy duty canvas. The cover has press-studded access on two facing sides, which enables easy access for both personnel and machinery.
2m x 2m x 2m
3m x 3m x 2m
3m x 3m x 3m
See below for more details on this product.
To buy this product, or for more information, please call us on +44 (0) 1752 201000 or contact us here.
- For use as welding shelters, work shelters and site huts
- Flame Retardant
- Suitable for use with Tusker range of reinforced PVC curtains or heavy duty canvas, which conform to BSEN150.25980.2014
- Easy to transport
- No special tools required
- Lightweight but strong frame
- In accordance with BS EN150.25980.2014
- Flame retardant to test method: BS7837/BS5852Tensile strength – Warp 2300N/50 mm
- BSENISO 1421:1998 Weft 1700N/50mm
- Spray rating – As rec 3
- BS EN150.4920.2012
- Hydrostatic Head – 50cm/min, 3rd bead
- BSEN20811: 1992
- Cone Test – Leakage NIL
- DEFSTAN 83/27 App B Absorption NIL
- Bath Test – Leakage NIL
- Internal Method Absorption Max 16%
Please see separate specifications for our welding PVC materials here.
Made by Bluestone360