The Tusker Manhole Tent is 2m high x 1m square and is a ready assembled, foldaway mobile shelter,fabricated using zinc plated tubular steel.
The shelter is suitable for use with the Tusker range of reinforced PVC curtains or heavy duty canvas. The cover has press-studded access, which enables easy access for both personnel and machinery. The press studded front ensures protection from the elements. Conforms to welding specification.
See below for more details on this product.
To buy this product, or for more information, please call us on +44 (0) 1752 201000 or contact us here.
- For use as work shelters and manhole tents
- Suitable for use with the Tusker range of reinforced PVC curtains or heavy duty canvas, which conforms to BSEN150.25980.2014
- Easy to transport
- No special tools required
- Lightweight frame
- Ready assembled
- In accordance with BS EN150.25980.2014
- Flame retardant to test method: BS7837/BS5852
- Tensile strength – Warp 2300N/50 mm
- BSENISO 1421:1998 – Weft 1700N/50mm
- Spray rating – As rec 3
- BS EN150.4920.2012
- Hydrostatic Head – 50cm/min, 3rd bead
- BSEN20811: 1992
- Cone Test – Leakage NIL
- DEFSTAN 83/27 App B Absorption NIL
- Bath Test – Leakage NIL
- Internal Method Absorption Max 16%
Please see separate specifications for our PVC materials here.
Made by Bluestone360