A neoprene coated fibreglass material suitable as a heavy duty welding / grinding screen. NEO250 is an extremely effective smoke screen and laser curtain. It is recommended for applications where no visibility is required and its matt finish eliminates glare. Our curtains are eyeleted on one edge as standard, but curtains can be joined by press studs or velcro fastening. Eyelets can be inserted all round if required.
6ft x 4ft
6ft x 6ft
6ft x 8ft
Bespoke sizes also supplied.
See below for more details on this product.
To buy this product, or for more information, please call us on +44 (0) 1752 201000 or contact us here.
- Welding Screen
- Grinding / Cutting Blanket
- Smoke Curtain
- Laser Curtain
- Acoustic Screen
- Welding Blanket
- Non combustible
- Low thermal conductivity
- Resistant to oxidation and weathering
- Resistant to flex cracking and abrasion
- Low level of permeability gases
- Resistant to oil, solvent
- Suitable for continuous use at temperatures up to 150ºC
- BS476 Part 7, surface spread of flame, certification to “Class 1” pass
- BS476-20,21,22,23 & 24
- Fire test of smoke curtains in accordance with NT Fire 005 (ISO 834): complies with fire class F60.
- 560g nominal.
- Avoid contact with hydrofluoric acids, strong alkali and live stream
- Neoprene rubber will deteriorate at temperatures above 107ºC, but can be used in excess of this figure for limited periods
Made by Bluestone360