Reinforced for extra strength and tear resistance Safearc Bronze Welding Curtain is a translucent flame retardant, dark bronze PVC curtain recommended for all welding applications where a small amount of visibility is required. We recommend Safearc Bronze for larger curtains and it is most commonly used in conjunction with our Elephant Frame. Curtains are eyeleted on one edge as standard, but curtains can be joined by press studs or velcro fastening. Eyelets can be inserted all round if required.
6ft x 4ft
6ft x 6ft
6ft x 8ft
Bespoke sizes also supplied.
See below for more details on this product.
To buy this product, or for more information, please call us on +44 (0) 1752 201000 or contact us here.
- Welding screen
- Reinforced for extra strength and tear resistance
- Where a degree of visibility is required
- In accordance with BS EN150.25980.2014
- Flame retardant to test method: BS5438, test 2A and 2B
- Bronze, translucent reinforced PVC
- Cold crack -6ºC
- Burst strength 825MIN
- Breaking load (N/5cm) L340 MIN
- T 220 MIN
- Tongue tear L130 MIN
- T 220 MIN
- Resistance to flex cracking (cycles) 250,000 MIN
- Storage conditions -5ºC to +25ºC room temp
- Cleaning – Wash in mild detergent
Made by Bluestone360