Tusker Hivis Amber Welding Curtain is a translucent flame retardant, PVC curtain recommended for all welding applications where a good degree of visibility is required. The Hivis Amber is commonly used in situations such as training schools and colleges where it is essential for the supervision and monitoring of personnel. Curtains are eyeleted on one edge as standard, but curtains can be joined by press studs or velcro fastening. Eyelets can be inserted all round if required.
6ft x 4ft
6ft x 6ft
6ft x 8ft
Bespoke sizes also supplied.
See below for more details on this product.
To buy this product, or for more information, please call us on +44 (0) 1752 201000 or contact us here.
- Where a degree of high visibility is required
- Where the ingress of light is desired
- Supervisory safety purposes
- In accordance with BS EN150.25980.2014
- Flame retardant to test method: BS5438, test 2A and 2B
- Tusker Amber
- Translucent, heavy duty standard PVC
- Cold crack -19ºC
- Breaking load (N/5cm) L 20 N MIN
- T 18 N MIN
- Tongue tear L 75 N MIN
- T 100 N MIN
- Storage conditions -5ºC to +25ºC room temperature
- Cleaning – Wash in mild detergent
Made by Bluestone360