Reinforced for extra strength and tear resistance, a dark green PVC welding screen unique to Tusker Industrial. Recommended for applications where no visibility is required, its matt finish eliminates glare. Lowvis Green gives a high performance in all welding applications and is our best selling curtain. Curtains are eyeleted on one edge as standard, but curtains can be joined by press studs or velcro fastening. Eyelets can be inserted all round if required.
6ft x 4ft
6ft x 6ft
6ft x 8ft
Bespoke sizes also supplied.
See below for more details on this product.
To buy this product, or for more information, please call us on +44 (0) 1752 201000 or contact us here.
- Reinforced for extra strength and tear resistance
- Matt finish eliminates glare
- Suitable for all welding applications where no visibility is required
- In accordance with BS EN150.25980.2014
- Flame retardant to test method: BS5438, test 2A and 2B
- Dark green, matt finish reinforced PVC
- Cold crack -6ºC
- Burst strength 825MIN
- Breaking load (N/5cm) L340 MIN
- T 220 MIN
- Tongue tear L130 MIN
- T 220 MIN
- Resistance to flex cracking (cycles) 250,000 MIN
- Storage conditions -5ºC to +25ºC room temp
- Cleaning – Wash in mild detergent
Made by Bluestone360