Tusker Bronze welding strip offers a degree of visibility, recommended for use in all welding applications in welding booths, thermal barriers and partitioning through which personnel have access. Tusker strip curtaining can be used in conjunction with our Stand Alone Frames ST Series, or can be bought by the metre, cut to length, or on a 300mm x 50m roll.
All pricing includes eyelets in the top as standard, or we can offer a full galvanised steel hanging support system GOS1 Overhead Support and GOS3 Plate Sets. All Tusker welding strip is manufactured in accordance to EN25980. We recommend a 25% overlap for our 300mm x 2mm welding strip.
See below for more details on this product.
To buy this product, or for more information, please call us on +44 (0) 1752 201000 or contact us here.
- Welding booths
- Thermal barrier
- Offers a degree of visibility
- Reduces dust and noise levels
- Suitable for any door or booth size
- In accordance with BS EN.25980.2014.
- Flame retardant
- Hard wearing, flexible and resistant to ageing
- Temperature range -35ºC to 170ºC
- Cleaning Wash in mild detergent
Made by Bluestone360