Glass Clear Reinforced is flame retardant translucent PVC with reinforcement for extra strength and is suitable for applications where a high degree of visibility is required. The Glass Clear Reinforced is not suitable for welding and does not conform to EN25980/2014. Typical applications include paint-spray booths and dust protection. Curtains are eyeleted on one edge as standard, but curtains can be joined by press studs or velcro fastening. Eyelets can be inserted all round if required.
6ft x 4ft
6ft x 6ft
6ft x 8ft
Bespoke sizes can also be supplied.
See below for more details on this product.
To buy this product, or for more information, please call us on +44 (0) 1752 201000 or contact us here.
- Non-welding opaque/clear curtain
- Typical applications include paint-spray and dust protection
- Flame retardant to test method: BS5438, Test 2A & 2B
- Extra Strength
- Translucent reinforced PVC
- Cold Crack -6ºC
- Burst Strength 825 MIN
- Breaking load (N/5cm) L 340 MIN
T 220 MIN
- Tongue Tear L 130 MIN
T 220 MIN
- Resistance to flex cracking (cycles) 250,000 MIN
- Storage Conditions 5ºC to 25ºC room temp
- Cleaning Wash in mild detergent
Made by Bluestone360