Tusker Weldstop (WBN20) is an exclusive heavy duty asbestos-free, woven glass fibre material which has been designed by Tusker Industrial Safety to hold molten metal whilst having a good degree of flexibility. It is available in blanket form with bound edges, or on a 25m x 1m roll. It is used to protect both personnel and equipment. Dependant on application it can be used with air gap or ceramic filler to avert heat transference.
(bespoke sizes on request)
1m x 1m
1m x 2m
1m x 3m
1m x 4m
Or on a 25m roll.
See below for more details on this product.
To buy this product, or for more information, please call us on +44 (0) 1752 201000 or contact us here.
- High temperature blanket
- Silicon coating to suppress irritants
- Asbestos free
- Heavy duty grinding
- Heavy duty welding screen
- Able to hold 70g of molten metal
- Abrasion resistant
- Can be bound to seal edges
- Good degree of flexibility and drapability
- Tear resistant
- FORTAGLAS™ fabric with highly flexible Weldstop™ finish, giving low dust emission characteristics
- Enhanced with mineral salts and vermiculite to increase performance
- Silicon coating to suppress irritant dusts and enhances performance
- BS EN 476-8, 2 hour fire rating
- Designed as a horizontal weld stop
- Will hold 70g of molten metal at 1450ºC
Made by Bluestone360