Tusker leather trousers are manufactured from high quality leather. Designed to give full protection for the legs and waist area. Finished to a high standard and come complete with 50mm webbing straps and quick release side buckles. Manufactured from specially selected hides to be blemish free and have consistent thickness.
Treated with specialist oils to ensure durability and comfort for the wearer, these fire retardant trousers are perfect for use for welding or where anywhere where heat protection is required. Available in premium leather (red, blue or tan) or economy leather (chrome).
See below for more details on this product.
To buy this product, or for more information, please call us on +44 (0) 1752 201000 or contact us here.
Available Sizes (other sizes available on request)
- Widely used in welding and foundry industries – Protects against spark and spatter
- Natural thermal properties
BS EN150.11611.2007 Protective clothing for use in welding and allied processes.
- Section 6.1 Flame spread
- Section 4.1.2 Tensile strength
- Section 4.1.3 Tear strength
- Section 4.3.3 Dimensional change
- Section 4.3.2 Thickness
- Section 4.3.1 Fat content
EN407: 2004 Burning behaviour and heat transfer testing.
- Contact heat – Level 1
- Convective heat – Level 3
- Small splash – Level 4
BS EN420: 2003.A1. 2009
- Section 4.4.2 pH Value
- Section 6.1.1 Detection on of soluble chromate
Made by Bluestone360