The Tusker Proban Jacket offers protection to workers exposed to heat as well as providing the wearer with all day protection and comfort. It has stud fasteners, two front chest pockets with flaps and a concealed mobile phone pocket. A logo can be added to the jacket if required. Manufactured using our Tusker Proban, which is 100% pre-shrunk cotton with a durable flame retardant finish.
See below for more details on this product.
To buy this product, or for more information, please call us on +44 (0) 1752 201000 or contact us here.
Available Sizes (other sizes available on request)
- Light duty welding and grinding applications
- Flame retardant
- Spark resistant
- Dry cleanable
BS EN150.14116.2008 Protective Clothing – Protection against heat and flame
Index 3 Limited flame spread materials and material assemblies (After 50 washes at 75°C)
BS EN150.11612.2008 Protective Clothing – For workers exposed to (After 50 washes at 75°C)
BS EN150.11611.2007 Protective Clothing – For use in welding and allied processes (After 50 washes at 75°C)
- Tusker Proban is 100% pre-shrunk cotton
- It has a durable flame retardant finish
- Washable and dry cleanable
- When flame comes into contact with the Proban an insulating char is formed and there is no smouldering or after glow
- Proban does not melt away to form a hole through which the flame can penetrate nor does if form a hot sticky residue, which can adhere to the skin of the wearer
Made by Bluestone360