The Tusker Economy Proban Backed Leather jacket is manufactured from a high quality Leather, with a specially designed Proban back panel. It is designed to protect the wearer against welding spark and spatter. Our Proban Backed Leather Jacket has comfort fit sleeves, with fire retardant cuffing on the wrists. The jacket is fastened at the front with fire retardant Velcro and plastic covered press studs for additional protection.
Tusker Leather Clothing is manufactured from specially selected hides to be blemish free and have consistent thickness. They are treated with specialist oils to ensure durability and comfort for the wearer. The hides are treated to be heat resistant to 250°C and therefore are ideal for use in the welding and allied industries.
See below for more details on this product.
To buy this product, or for more information, please call us on +44 (0) 1752 201000 or contact us here.
- Widely used in welding and foundry industries
- Protects against spark and spatter
- Natural thermal properties
BSEN150.11611.2007 Protective Clothing for use in welding and allied processes
Section 6.1 Flame Spread
Section 4.1.2 Tensile Strength
Section 4.1.3 Tear Strength
Section 4.3.3 Dimensional Change
Section 4.3.2 Thickness
Section 4.3.1 Fat Content
BSEN407.2004 Burning behaviour and heat transfer testing
Contact Heat Level 1
Convective HeatLevel 3
- Radiant Heat Level 1
- Tusker Proban is 100% pre-shrunk cotton
- It has a durable flame retardant finish
- Washable and dry cleanable
- When flame comes into contact with the Proban an insulating char is formed and there is no smouldering or after glow
Made by Bluestone360