The Tusker Aluminised Jacket is manufactured from flame retardant rayon fabric and should be used where excellent heat reflective and insulating properties are required. Tusker Aluminised clothing protects against metal splash and radiant heat up to 400 degrees. For use in metal manufacture, foundry and welding applications, also recommended for use in specialist fire fighting conditions such as chemical fires.
See below for more details on this product.
To buy this product, or for more information, please call us on +44 (0) 1752 201000 or contact us here.
Available Sizes (other sizes available on request)
- Widely used in welding and foundry industries
- Protects against spark and spatter
- Natural thermal properties
- Durable – Comfortable
- Protects against metal splash and radiant heat
- Conforms to BS EN702 Class 1 (contact heat)
- BS ENISO.6942.2002 Class 4 (radiant heat)
- BS ENISO.15025.2002 Neg (flame)
- BS EN348 Class 4 (small splashes molten metal)
- BS ENISO.9185.2007 Class 2 (large quantities molten metal)
- BS EN388 Class 1 (abrasion resistance)
- BS EN388 Class 2 (tear resistance)
High quality protective material, made of flame retardant rayon fabric.
Weight 400g/m² Thickness 0.85mm nominal
Made by Bluestone360