The Tusker Cap is manufactured using our Tusker Proban, which is 100% pre-shrunk cotton with a durable flame retardant finish in mixed multi-coloured patterns. The Cap is sized and is available in Small, Medium, Large and Extra Large and is ideal for wear under welding helmets when worn back to front. Our Tusker Cap can be washed up to 50 times and are therefore a very good value purchase.
Comes in a variety of eyecatching designs.
In sizes 7-8.
See below for more details on this product.
To buy this product, or for more information, please call us on +44 (0) 1752 201000 or contact us here.
- Light duty welding and grinding applications
- Flame retardant
- Spark resistant
- Dry cleanable
Tested according to ENISO 11612:2015 and ENISO 11611:2015
Clause 6.2.1 Heat resistance (at 180°)
Clause 6.3.2 limited flame spread – face ignition (A1)
Clause 6.3.3 limited flame spread – edge ignition (A2)
Clause 6.4 dimensional change due to cleaning
Clause 6.5.1 tensile strength
Clause 6.5.2 tear strength
Clause 7.2 convective heat (B1)
Clause 7.3 radiant heat (C1)
Clause 6.2 tensile strength (Class 1 and 2)
Clause 6.3 tear strength (Class 1 and 2)
Clause 6.6 dimensional change (Class 1 and 2)
Clause 6.7 flame spread – face ignition (A1) (Class 1 nd 2)
Clause 6.7 flame spread – edge ignition (A2) (Class 1 and 2)
Clause 6.8 impact of spatter (Class 1)
Clause 6.9 heat transfer (radiation) (Class 1)
Clause 6.10 electrical resistance (Class 1 and 2)
- Tusker Proban is 100% pre-shrunk cotton
- It has a durable flame retardant finish
- Washable and dry cleanable
- When flame comes into contact with the Proban an insulating char is formed and there is no smouldering or after glow
- Proban does not melt away to form a hole through which the flame can penetrate nor does if form a hot sticky residue, which can adhere to the skin of the wearer
Made by Bluestone360