Tusker PU28 fire barrier is a flexible alternative to traditional rigid fire board. Made from glass fabric, PU coated material, our fire barrier is suitable for a range of applications including large building developments, timber framed constructions and smaller installations such as thatched roofs, partition walls, loft conversions or anywhere where building regulations specify a fire barrier.
The material provides efficient fire protection and can be stapled onto or under or over joists, in ceilings, or floor and can also be used as a cavity barrier.
90 minute fire rating.
Avaialable in a 50 metre roll in the following widths:
See below for more details on this product.
To buy this product, or for more information, please call us on +44 (0) 1752 201000 or contact us here.
- Use as a fire barrier/cavity barrier
- Low in irritants
- Abrasion and tear resistant
- Very simple and easy to install
- Halogen free
- Tested to BS476
- Weight – g/m² 475 Tolerance +- 5%
- Thickness mm0.4 Tolerance +- 5%
- Maximum operating temperature 550°c
- Colour/description Silver/grey coating both sides
- Treatment coating 25gm g/m²
- Tested against BS476 part 22 with a 90 minute fire rating.
Please note: This product is designed to contain the passage of smoke and flames. It will not insulate against the heat of a fire. If forming a cavity barrier or forming a fire barrier, please ensure that the product you use has the required insulation value. This note is for advisory purposes only and does not warrant any design characteristics.
Made by Bluestone360