A range of A1 non-combustible boards for internal and external use. BBA Certified (except Base Board). Very strong, moisture and mould resistant, suitable for steel and timber construction. Easy to work and fix – no pre-drilling required. Easy to cut with handsaws or score and snap. Environmentally friendly. An option for 2-hour fire rating. Low hazard (less than 0.5% silica content).
Call us with details of your construction project, and we will advise the best board for your needs.
See below for more details on this product.
To buy this product, or for more information, please call us on +44 (0) 1752 201000 or contact us here.
- 10mm and 12mm options
- General purpose board suitable as a render carrier board
- Weather durable
- Dimensionally stable
- Score and Snap
- Weather treatment required if used externally
- Internal or external (semi-exposed) use
- 6mm, 9mm or 12mm
- 12mm option achieves 60 minute fire resistant wall rating and 90 minute floor/ceiling rating
- Fire resistant partitions, ceilings and floors
- Underside of canopies and porches
- Lining for walk-throughs and communal areas
- Retrofit and new build projects
- A1 non-combustible
- 12mm option tested to achieve 60 minute fire rating
- Wall and floor tiling
- 6mm and 12mm options
- Extremely strong when fitted correctly – suitable for hanging a combined weight of tile and adhesive 100kg m/²
- A1 non-combustible board
- Impact resistant – ability to withstand surface impact with a resistance of 34N/mm², meaning the structure will be adverse to impact disturbances
- High strength with 4 layers of fibreglass mesh – exceptional properties to deal with wind load and other forces
- Heavily keyed surface to successfully receive a wide range of render types
- Also the perfect substrate for various backslip and stone cladding finishes
- Leading fire resistance performance and high engineering strength for the most demanding construction projects
- UKAS tested to achieve 120 minutes fire resistance with a single layer of board either side of a timber stud partition
- Extra strength – 4 layers of fibreglass mesh
- Impact resistant to 1700N/50mm²
- Manufactured to EN13501-1:2007 + A1:2009
Made by Bluestone360