The Tusker Welding Cushion is manufactured using high quality premium leather on one side and our GEM+ aluminised material on the other side, giving protection from radiant heat. The cushion is filled with fire retardant memory foam. Our welding cushion is a great addition to any fabrication facility.
50cm x 50cm x 8cm
80cm x 50cm x 8cm
Bespoke sizes available on request.
- Welding cushion designed for comfort
- Protects from hot machinery and radiant heat
- Manufactured from quality split leather and aluminised material
- With carry handle
BS EN ISO.11611.2007 Protective clothing for use in welding and allied processes.
- Section 6.1 Flame spread
- Section 4.1.2 Tensile strength
- Section 4.1.3 Tear strength
- Section 4.3.3 Dimensional change
- Section 4.3.2 Thickness
- Section 4.3.1 Fat content
EN407: 2004 Burning behaviour and heat transfer testing.
- Contact heat – Level 1
- Convective heat – Level 3
- Small splash – Level 4
BS EN420: 2003.A1. 2009
- Section 4.4.2 pH Value
- Section 6.1.1 Detection on of soluble chromate
Gem+ Aluminised material:
- Conforms to BS EN702 Class 1 (contact heat)
- BS ENISO.6942.2002 Class 4 (radiant heat)
- BS ENISO.15025.2002 Neg (flame)
- BS EN348 Class 4 (small splashes molten metal)
- BS ENISO.9185.2007 Class 2 (large quantities molten metal)
- BS EN388 Class 1 (abrasion resistance)
- BS EN388 Class 2 (tear resistance)
High quality protective material, made of flame retardant rayon fabric.
Weight 400g/m² Thickness 0.85mm nominal.
Made by Bluestone360