Tusker CCP400 welding cable sleeves are manufactured from a fire retardant neoprene coated glass fabric cable cover for use in buildings where systems need to remain operational when welding and high temperature works are being conducted. Tusker NEO400 is fully coated with flame-retardant black neoprene and withstands continuous temperatures up to 150°C. Designed for use in welding or grinding applications, to protect from welding sparks, light welding splatter and glare.
Standard Sizes of Welding Cable Sleeves
(bespoke sizes available)
C 125mm x 1mtr
C 175mm x 1mtr
See below for more details on this product.
To buy this product, or for more information, please call us on +44 (0) 1752 201000 or contact us here.
- Non combustible
- Flame retardant
- Protects from sparks and light spatter
- Low thermal conductivity
- Resistant to oxidation and weathering
- Resistant to flex cracking and abrasion
- Low level of permeability gases
- Resistant to oil, solvent
- Suitable for continuous use at temperatures up to 150ºC
- BS476 Part 7, surface spread of flame, certification to “Class 1” pass
- BS476 Part 8, fire protection, no flame through material, 1 hour rating
- Fire test of smoke curtains in accordance with NT Fire 005 (ISO 834): complies with fire class F60.
- Avoid contact with hydrofluoric acids, strong alkali and live stream
- Neoprene rubber will deteriorate at temperatures above 107ºC, but can be used in excess of this figure for limited periods.
Made by Bluestone360